- This policy only applies to content accessible with no need for registration and not instead to those considered as reserved to registered users and / or in case of purchases subject to the terms of sale.
- The information and materials published on the Website (“Contents”) are treated in order to make as far as possible free from errors, but you cannot ensure the absence of any inaccuracies or errors. In addition, the contents are not assured to be complete, correct and up to date.
- Access to the Website is free and optional. The User browsing web pages which are not subject to registration, hereby accept the application of all regulations in force in Italy as applicable. The Website Owner reserves the right to modify, add, remove one or all of the contents as well as suspend, terminate or restrict access to the Website or to the Contents at any time and without prior notice at its sole discretion.
- All the contents in this Website are protected by current regulations regarding copyright law (Law no. 633 / 1941). The User has no right to appropriate, reproduce, edit, translate, distribute, republish, in whole or in part or otherwise use the Content of the Website for purposes related to its own or others’ professional activities. It is free however the usability of Contents for personal purposes provided that there is, however no conflict with the moral or economic rights of the legal owners of the individual Contents.
- Trademarks and / or any other distinguishing feature on the Website is owned by the Feudi del Pisciotto Srl and Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl or other entities, and cannot in any circumstances and for any reasons be used without written consent from the owners.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Website is at its sole and exclusive discretion. The Content accessible without the need for registration are provided “as is” and “as available” . It is expressly excluded any guarantee by the owner of the Website, whether express or implied. The Website’s Owner does not warrant that the Content will meet User’s requirements, nor that the same will be provided without interruption, timely, in a safe and secure way or without errors, nor that the quality of products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained through them can meet the User’s requirements, or that any errors of any kind will be corrected. Any Content is obtained at the sole and absolute discretion and risk of the User and the latter states to be solely and exclusively responsible for any damage to its own computer system or for loss of data arising out from the download of such materials or from using all or part of the Content. No opinion, advice, or information, both written and oral, provided to the User by the Website’s Owner or obtained from or by means of all or any part of the Content, shall imply any warranty.
- Only the home page of the Website can be freely linked. the owner of the Website must be made aware of the fact by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is expressly prohibited to make visible the Website in framing, deep linking, mirroring mode unless prior written request sent by mail to the owner of the website at email@example.com.
- The documentation, images, fonts, graphics, software and other website content and all codes and format scripts used to implement the Website, are owned by (SPECIFY) or by third parties and are covered and protected by law.
- The relationship between the owner of the Website and the user may not be considered in any case a consulting or professional relationship.
- The Website is owned by Feudi del Feudi del Pisciotto Srl and Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl and associated and affiliated companies.
- Copyright © Feudi del Pisciotto Srl e Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl – 2013.
- Here below, in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code for personal data protection) and Recommendation of the Working Group n.2/2001 Article 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, Feudi del Pisciotto Srl e Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl, provides the user with certain information relating to personal data processing during the visit to the Website www.winerelaisfeudidelpisciotto.com
The following information is disclosed only for the website www.winerelaisfeudidelpisciotto.com it and not for other websites which may be accessed by users via links.
Personal data collection and processing
The IT systems and software procedures applied to run this website acquire, during their normal activity, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified involved parties, but through processing and association with data held by third parties, could allow users to be identified.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) regarding required resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics about the Website and to check its correct functioning and are immediately deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website..
Data voluntarily provided
On some pages of the Website, the User will be asked to provide personal data. In this case the User will be provided with information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning the processing of personal data in relation to individual aims pursued.
Cookies are data created on a server and stored in text files on the hard disk of User’s computer that allow the Website to be aware of User’s behavior and preferences. Cookies can be permanent (persistent cookies), but may also have a limited duration (session cookies).
The Website uses session cookies to allow the safe and efficient browsing of the Website, these cookies are not stored permanently on User’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed. The Website also uses persistent cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on User’s computer, have a variable duration and can be plugged directly by the Website or by third parties. The Website uses persistent cookies to analyze third-party accesses of the Website with Google Analytics.
You can disable the cookies of Google Analytics by downloading a specific browser plug-in available at the following url: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The User can object to the recording of cookies on its hard disk by configuring browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc …) in order to disable cookies. This action may, however, inhibit the proper functioning of the website: www.winerelaisfeudidelpisciotto.com.
Provision of data
Except as specified for browsing data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Their absence can make it impossible to pursue such additional purposes.
Purpose of treatment and scope of communication of personal data
The Website will process User’s personal data for technical administration of the website as well as for other purposes, including but not limited to: registration to the website, sending information, etc… These data will not be disclosed to third parties or transferred abroad and will not be disclosed.
User’s data will be processed by the employees and staff of the Website as in charge and responsible for the processing.
User’s data may be processed by third companies to perform technical and organizational tasks on our behalf. By way of example: companies that provide maintenance services of the Website, companies that provide data entry services, companies that provide computer systems maintenance services.
These companies work with us and perform the function of data controller. Their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a written notice to Feudi del Pisciotto Srl, via E. Albanese 114, 90139 Palermo (Italy) or to Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl, via E. Albanese 114, 90139 Palermo (Italy), to the attention of Data Controller or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of data processing
User’s personal data will be processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access..
At any time it is possible to obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, a copy, updating, correction or integration, the interruption of the data processed in violation of the law and the objection to their use in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. Quoted in full at the end of this policy.
To exercise User’s rights, a communication to Feudi del Pisciotto Srl, via E. Albanese 114, 90139 Palermo (Italy) or to Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl, via E. Albanese 114, 90139 Palermo (Italy), to the attention of Data Controller or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller is Feudi del Pisciotto Srl.
Data processor is Mr. Salvatore Di Maggio.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Company informs that the personal data will be processed for the pursuit of the following aims:
- Purchase of products;
- management of contractual relationships with customers;
- Fulfillment of tax and accounting duties.
C With User’s consent, the data will be used also for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- Development of customer profiles, to check the level of customer satisfaction, participation in market research
- Sending of communications and promotional tools also customized, by employees or associates, via e-mail, paper mail, calls with the intervention of operators and fax;
- Sending of communications and promotional tools also customized, by third-party companies, via e-mail, paper mail, calls with the intervention of operators and fax.
The provision of personal data is compulsory for purchasing the products. The provision of personal data for additional purposes set out is optional. Failure to provide these data, the Company will not be able to serve the purposes of the processing outlined above.
The personal data provided by User will be processed through the use of paper-based tools and computer tools.
The data will be processed by the employees of the Company as in charge and responsible for the processing (data controllers).
The data may be also disclosed to companies which, on behalf of the Company, perform data processing operations, specified as external data processor, and precisely to companies that perform maintenance of computer systems, companies carrying out the mailing of communications and promotional tools, companies carrying out market researches
The data may also be disclosed to: individuals, companies, associations or professional which carry out assistance and advisory services (lawyers, accountants, auditors);
companies that perform services for managing payments by debit or credit card.
Personal data will not be transferred abroad and will not be disclosed.
In accordance with the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data may be examined, modified, supplemented or canceled, without charge, by writing to the data controller at the address below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data controller are Feudi del Pisciotto Srl and Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl
Data processor is Mr. Salvatore Di Maggio.
LThe full list of data processors is available at the data controller.
In relation to the disclosure provided in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, I hereby give my consent to the pursuit of the following aims:
- processing of customer profiles, check of the level of customer satisfaction, participation in market researches;
- dispatch by Feudi del Pisciotto Srl and Azienda Agricola Tenuta del Pisciotto Srl of communications and promotional tools even customized via email, paper mail, calls with the intervention of operators and fax;
- dispatch by third-party companies of communications and promotional tools even customized via email, paper mail, calls with the intervention of operators and fax.